Signature and avatar

Hail to all :raising_hand_man:t2:

thank you for letting me back in the forum. I couldn’t find my old account where I asked if it was possible to add an image in my signature. It was not possible then. Maybe possible now with the upgrades ?

I just changed phone with two email accounts : Personal or private and professional. The two accounts have the exact same avatar in the menu. Is it possible to change this ? I couldn’t find the information in the documentation :man_shrugging:t2:

Thanks in advance if you can help me. Keep up the good work in this great app.

Luca

Was my old account made with this email adress ? luc[...]lier.com (removed by @ByteHamster to avoid spam)

I explained how to do it HERE a couple of months ago - it’s done in the settings of your email account, NOT in K-9.

Hi Nimueh,

Thank you so much for your answer. Sorry I missed your post a couple of months ago. My email accounts are in TB (ThunderBird). I have searched how to add an icon or avatar without success.

If you have any ideas I would be very grateful ?

I am not sure I got this correctly: you mean the accounts are hosted with Thunderbird - it is your email provider? Or do you mean that you also have TB on your desktop computer and use it as your mail client there? I assume the latter.

I guess you have to login to your email provider and follow @Nimueh 's description. Nothing to be done in TB.

1 Like

Thanks stphn for explanation :+1:t2:

I got the message correctly this time.

Not sure how to get the job done but I will try. I already have a picture of myself on both accounts so I must be able to find them.

One is hosted on OVH I think and managed by Archive-Host and the other is the otherway around. I might get confused with the site …

I’ll keep you updated
Merci beaucoup

Nope, there is no account with that email address on this forum

Hi and thanks for checking, Maybe I never had an account then. Might be possible to post with no account.

I still haven’t found the time to check out Nimueh’s solution. I will report when I do. Don’t remember seeing a way of inserting an avatar there when I last popped in.

Have a great day

Hi, I’m sorry for answering so late. I have had major problems to deal with. I abandoned K-9 for other synchronisation reasons I am having with TB.
Thanks all for your help

Please close topic