K-9 Mail 5.804 was available to beta testers for a while. During the beta period a bug has been found and was fixed in K-9 Mail 5.805. Now this version is available to all users.
Changes in 5.804:
- Fixed a bug where Push didn’t work with some servers
- Don’t connect to the incoming or outgoing server when passwords haven’t been provided after import
- Added missing scrollbars in screens showing the folder list
- Tapping the app icon should now always bring the app to the foreground instead of adding another message list screen
- Updated translations
Changes in 5.805:
- Fixed the check for missing incoming/outgoing server credentials (introduced in K-9 Mail 5.804)
- Changed the ‘save attachment’ icon (apparently floppy disks are no longer a thing)
The new version is available on Google Play right now and should be available on F-Droid soon. The APK can be downloaded here: K-9 Mail 5.805.