Where is "select more from this sender"

I used to be able to long press on an email and a sub menu would pop up giving me the option of displaying all messages from the current sender which I could then decide how to deal with them such as select all and delete, my favourite option and way of getting rid en-mass of loads of unwanted emails but this new version is sadly lacking this old option. Can it be returned please.

1 Like

I didnā€™t even know that this feature existed.

If it has gotten lost I am for adding it as a feature request. @cketti normally is quite willing to add useful features - except if he has a reason to veto them.

3 Likes

Thanks for your support for seeing this ā€˜featureā€™ being restored to K-9, as I said it may still be there but if it is I canā€™t find it.

1 Like

Peter, this is one of the first things I noticed missing also. It helped me pool together a senderā€™s emails (often with different subjects) if I needed to (re)construct a previous story line involving that person.

It would be nice to see again ā€¦

I was sure that I was not the only person who found that this facility was missing from the latest incarnation of K-9 and if enough users also add their names to the list asking for it to be reinstated and it actually happened that would be fantastic, Iā€™m not knocking the latest version I quite like it but Iā€™m a little surprised that this function was taken out. Developers @cketti please take note.

2 Likes

I am very interested tooā€¦please add the feature: ā€œtap and hold a message in the list, and select messages from the same senderā€, this feature was in a previous version but it dessapear after an actualitationā€¦thanks a lot!