Scrollbar in folderlist not working

I saw in 5.804 that a scrollbar was added. I use more than 1000 folders and directly tried if it is working.
Unfortunately it does not work for me. On my Samsung S20 Ultra it is a slider approxemately 1 mm width that I can’t select with my finger.

Is that correct? Is this slider to small?

The slider in the Inbox mail list works fine and I can select that slider. But this one has a width from approxemately 2 mm and is for me easy to select on the edge on the right site of the screen.

See right upper corner…

K-9 Mail 5.804 only adds scrollbars that show the current scroll position to the “manage folders” and the “choose Folder” screens. They’re not fast scroll handles that allow you to quickly scroll a list.

1 Like

K-9 Mail 5.804 only adds scrollbars that show the current scroll position to the “manage folders” and the “choose Folder” screens. They’re not fast scroll handles that allow you to quickly scroll a list.

Given the amount of folders in this usecase, I believe that at least a search bar or a different menu should exist to properly display all of the folders of a mail account.

Maybe nested folders should be displayed differently, similar to how email threads are displayed in a different screen

You’re wright.
That’s why I still hope and wait for a serious answer here…

And that’s why I directly wanted to see how the scroll bars work and if they were partly a solution for me.