No notifications, no push

I want to get notifications/push about messages in the “Sent” folder.
More detailed: the message is sent via the web-interface in the mailbox, and it falls into the “Sent” folder. I want to get notifications/push about it, but I get nothing (no notifications, no push), at the same time this message falls into the “Sent” folder in the “K-9” application.
THe account works via a IMAP protocol.
Settings done by me:

1. Manage folders → Sent → Folder display calss, Folder poll class, Folder push class, Folder notification class = 1st Class.
  2. Settings → Account → Fetching mail → Poll folders = All (/All except 2nd Class folders).
  3. Settings → Account → Fetching mail → Puss folders = All (/All except 2nd Class folders).
  4. Settings → Account → Notifications → Notifications folders = All (/All except 2nd Class folders).

Will support answer to me?

Who are you referring to as “support”? This is a community forum for an open source project. You are the support! If you don’t receive a response to your question, it may be that no one who has seen it has an answer for you.

1 Like

I’ve written on the support forum including for the developer.

You can find the documentation here:

Please note that the number of folders you can check via Push is limited by Setting → [Account] → Fetching mail → Advanced → Max folders to check with push. Enabling Push for all folders is not a good idea and most likely won’t work. The documentation lists the reasons for this.