I am trying to connect to my email “firstname.lastname@example.org”. I can connect to it without any issues on my thunderbird desktop client. But on k-9mail i get an error with bad certificate.
- Android 10
- LineageOS 17.1 with microG
- K-9 Mail version 5.733 from 26/03/2021 from f-droid
- open k-9 mail
- add new email account
- type email@example.com with any password
- choose imap
- Can anyone verify that I fucked up with the certificates? I thought it is working just fine. If i am testing my sent message against some spam filter testing I also get 10/10 raiting.
- Or does someone have a tip on how to fix this?