Issues on k-9 extra configuration

Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to express my appreciation to the Thunderbird/K-9 developers. However, there are still some bulky incoming and outgoing server settings, and recently, you added a folder filter option. Please consider removing the extra configurations.

What app version are you using?
What do you mean by bulky server settings?
What do you mean by folder filter option?

When you’re asking for a change, please provide an argument for why you think the app would be better with your suggested change applied.

1 Like

okay I will come back with fixes I appreciate your understanding. I will work on the fixes and come back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

I don’t understand what you want us to change and why. That’s why I was asking those questions.

If by “fixes” you mean you’ll work on providing patches to change the app, please don’t. Chances are you’ll propose changes we don’t like and won’t merge. Then you’ll have wasted your time.

If you can explain what you don’t like and why, we can work together on coming up with a solution. Once an approved design is ready, you’re more than welcome to help implement the solution.