I have 2 IMAP accounts. Recently the inbox of my main account receives no new mail, and now just shows 2 messages out of 12 showing in webmail and PC. The two accounts have similar Incoming Server settings, and the second account (used for this forum) is working as expected.
I am using Android v10 on Huawei P30 Pro phone, with K-9 v5.800, and I think this started happening at the time of the upgrade but can’t swear to it.
Settings/Fetching Mail says:
- Local folder 25;
- Sync any time;
- Poll every 15min;
- Poll folders All;
- Push 1st Class (Inbox is set as 1st for Push and Poll)
I have tried:
- swiping down to manually refresh Inbox - no result.
- manually refreshing the folders list - all the other folders updated OK, but not Inbox
- sending message from/to this account: message is shown in Sent, but not in Inbox (but it is received on my PC and webmail).
- deleting one message - this disappears from Inbox and appears in Trash.
I cannot think what else to try and am appealing for help.