Waste of space in new GUI

There are no GUI improvements in version 6.000. Why it is not longer possible to show the subject and sender in one line ?? Why does the mail header must take so much space ?? Why is it not possible to move the navigation bar to the bottom ?? Yes I know, I will get no answer. So version 5.600 is the only solution.

1 Like

I don’t want to use version 5.600 for the next 10 years …

Posting the same line in 3 different threads will not change anything.

Either adapt to the new look/layout or move on to another app :roll_eyes:

The problem is that apparently there is no understanding for the advantages of the old look/layout :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I can fully understand someone not wanting something to change. I for one HATE the new QS tiles and fat sliders in A12+ … but moaning about it forever doesn’t change anything. I simply decided to stay on 11 until I need a new device, instead of griping about it everywhere.

Just stay on the old K-9/layout if you don’t like the new one. But while I wasn’t a fan either when I first started using the new one I got used to it pretty fast and, due to the Unified Inbox, no longer see the need for the old style.

Give it a try and if you really can’t get used to it then go back + stay with the old version :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like